Eid Mubarak to all + Having writer's block

by - August 22, 2018

Eid Mubarak everyone.

It has been a while since I last make an update. I've been drafting my entries and the amount of draft entries are more than the amount of entries I've posted. 

Anyway, how was your Eid? Mine was quite meh as I was tired so I decided to sleep in. I didn't make any plans either. The entire day was spent watching movies with my families. And the day was brightened up a bit by the appearance of my cousins.

By the way, I feel like I'm on writer's block. And it has been going on for weeks. I wanted to update but I seriously had no idea on what to write and I feel like I'm just gonna disappoint those who read my contents as they're becoming worse and I don't know just boring, I guess?

I have tried blogwalking and whenever I got the slightest idea and inspiration to write, I sat hours in front of my laptop trying to make the words come out of my complicated mind but they wouldn't come out and I'm frustrated at myself for having this problem.

Hence, I spent time blogwalking and reading to improve my writing skills and also to find some sort of motivation to write. Although it worked a little, the inspiration to write just wouldn't come and I feel like banging my head on the wall (well not really but you know what I mean)

So, here I am updating an effortless entry. I think that's all from me for now. I hope you guys are well and happy. Take good care of yourself and also be careful of the heat. It's crazy.

See you when I see you.



You May Also Like

0 comments

Comments will be replied once I've read them :) Love, eqin.