Song Recommendations 💃🎧🎼

by - March 29, 2018



Hello! The good for nothing is back because she had time and was bored out of her mind.

Anyways! I came here to share and recommend some songs I've been listening to 😉 Don't worry, it's in all sorts of language so don't bother yourself to be annoyed at me. 

And reminder : I only suggest songs that fits myself. You guys can guess my taste on songs based on the recommendations ✌️ I'll also put the link so you can click it anytime you want 🌼

ENJOY 💋
I better stop because or the list won't stop. I put up the link of the lyric version for some kpop songs so y'all won't come at me saying you don't understand anything. Anyway, enjoy the music 🎧🎼 Good Night 🌙

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi there, thank you and I just pakai templates from Sora Templates & edited it according to my style preferences :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahhh! I'm somehow inspired to do an entry of song recommendations too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a huge collections. Thank you! :D

    Unfold me here : The Hundred Pages | Eyqa Zaque

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be replied once I've read them :) Love, eqin.